Sat, 18 Mar|
Tilburg from a birds-eye view - FULL
Unusual perspectives from Tilburg's largest tower, a drone workshop and views along the Van Gogh walking route. Time to discover Tilburg from a new point of view.
Time & Location
18 Mar 2023, 09:00 – 19 Mar 2023, 17:00
Tilburg, Heuvel 37, 5038 CP Tilburg, Netherlands
About the event
With the city's hippest and sturdiest e-steps, we set off to discover Tilburg from surprising perspectives.
- First we discover the Landgoed Moerenburg where we climb Tilburg's newest tower. This spot is also part of the Van Gogh walking route in Tilburg, which takes you along some of the most iconic spots of the artist's youth.
- On to the forest of Moerenburg where a super cool workshop awaits us. Here we are welcomed by the Drone nerds from Full-Frame. Always wanted to add a drone to your shooting arsenal? Then this is a great opportunity to ask all about the possibilities but even more fun: you get to fly, film and photograph yourself!
- After all that looking up, it's nice to take a moment to get down to earth in Stadsbos013 in search of the escaped Siberian ground squirrels that have been running free here since 1973.
- We have lunch within walking distance at Auberge Du Bonheur.
- After lunch, we will move on to Spoorpark where we'll climb the Kempentoren. From the top at 37 metres, you get a great view of the Tilburg skyline. Can you spot our previous stops in the distance? It is also possible to relax here with a cup of coffee and some pastries at the teahouse.